The procedure to adjust pH is as follows:
1. Convert pH to H+ in microequivalents/liter: H+ = 10^(6-pH)
2. Compute the following quantity (total net lidseal conservative charge):
(41.69 - 15.34p + 1.55p^2)/V * (1 - exp(-2.68*V))
where V is in liters and p is pH. The result is in microequivalents/liter.
3. Add the result of the above equation to H+ - 5.11/H+, calling the
4. Compute .5 * (K + sqrt(K^2 + 20.44)). This is the adjusted H+
concentration in microequivalents/liter. Call it C.
5. Convert back to pH: 6-log10(C)