Every year in the fall the NADP organizes a scientific symposium where researchers share the results of their work in precipitation chemistry and atmospheric deposition.
Presentations and abstracts from past meetings
- NADP 2016: Deposition: What Does the Future Hold?
Santa Fe, New Mexico Oct. 31- Nov. 4, 2016
- Acid Rain 2015 In 2015 the NADP combined its Fall Meeting and Scientific Symposium with the 9th International Conference on Acid Deposition.
Rochester, New York, Oct.19-23, 2015
- NADP 2014: The Global Connection of Air and Water
Indianapolis, Indiana Oct. 21-24, 2014
- NADP 2013: Western U.S. Monitoring and Analysis: Progress and Current Issues (and Nitrogen Flux Workshop)
Park City, Utah October 8-11, 2013
- NADP 2012: The NADP Cooperative: State, Local and Tribal Perspectives
Portland, Maine Oct 2-5, 2012
- NADP 2011: NADP at the Nexus: Cross System Connections
Providence , Rhode Island October 25-28, 2011
- NADP 2010: Networking the Networks
Lake Tahoe, CA October 19-21, 2010
- NADP 2009: Monitoring Change in Multi-Pollutant Deposition and Environmental Response: Bridging Air and Ecosystems
Saratoga Springs, NY October 6-8, 2009
- NADP 2008: 30 Years of Operations:Focusing on the Future
Madison, WI October 14-16, 2008
- NADP 2007:Wet and Dry Deposition Measurements:
Do We Have the Total Picture?
Boulder, CO September 10-13, 2007